Athletic Field Use
The track and field is opened to the public daily from sunrise to sunset, unless in use by BHR Athletics department or users with permits.
Surveillance cameras are in use.
Please note the following activities and items are not permitted; these restrictions will be strictly enforced:
- No pets allowed past the top fence. No pets allowed on the turf field.
- No tobacco, alcohol, or other controlled substances allowed.
- No gum/sunflower seeds.
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades allowed.
- Track is for running and walking only.
- No colored drinks such as Gatorade on turf
Please help us maintain our fields for our students and community!